To make your home garage doors last longer, their regular upkeep and maintenance is a must. With automated, hands-free garage door openers, the home owners overlook the damage of the garage doors. Minor faults lead to extensive damage to the complete garage door system. Eventually it results into an expensive repair or replacements.
Repair and maintenance of garage door springs, rollers, drums and cables requires specific tools and procedures that are best handled by specialists.
Signs that indicate the need for garage door repair or maintenance:
- Extra force or effort to open or close the door
- Unbalanced doors
- Noisy and shaky doors
- Two years or more since the last servicing of garage doors
Our garage door maintenance services include:
- Visual inspection of garage door cables, springs, rollers, pulleys, cables and mounting hardware. Each component is has monitored for wear and tear
- Movable parts such as hinges, springs, rollers, door hinges and tracks need lubrication
- Unbalanced doors hasten damage, resulting into cables jumping off the door drum, separated hinges, door ajar in the opening, bent and cracked panels, faulty circuit boards, excessive operational noises and other issues. Appropriate garage door repair and replacements are carried out.
- Garage door tracks undergo inspection and adjustment for proper mounting, fastener replacements and other hardware. Torsion or extension springs are adjusted as per the safety standards.
Call Seattle Garage Door Experts for a free consultation at your home after extensive inspection and evaluation of your home garage door system.
Internet Special Offers